InVitro International represents decades of experience and scientific expertise in performing Irritection® Assay System (OI OECD 496) and Corrositex® (OECD 435) testing in our laboratory. We also provide test kits that permit our customers to perform these tests in their own laboratory for accurate and cost-effective detection of irritating and corrosive formulations.
- Results can be obtained by sending 10ml or 10grams (solid) of your sample to us.
- Standardized test results emailed to you in 5 to 7 working days or within 24 to 48 hours for expedited service.
- Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist review available for your test results.
- Discounts available for sending us multiple samples or testing for both ocular and dermal irritation at the same time.
- Corrositex® does not require any special equipment or training.
- Irritection® Assay System requires a brief virtual training.
- All three of our tests are available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 Sample Kits for purchase.
- Kits contain everything required to conduct the tests in your laboratory.
- For Corrositex® premade aucasinosonline.com bio-barriers are also available for purchase.